Closed for entries, Open for comments!
The June Art Comp should be a lot of fun! We're after illustrations - of Obernet's beloved Mascots.
These include (but aren't limited to):
- Antelope (Ashlings Guild Mascot)
- Squirrel (Dreamies Guild Mascot)
- Glow Worm (Mystics Guild Mascot)
- Elephant (Wanderers Guild Mascot) (or Dual-flush toilet!)
- Penguin / cyber-Penguin
- Destroyer Pig
The winning illustrations will be used on all manner of future Obernet merchandise in our online Zazzle store
- so you need to make sure you do all the artwork yourself, and be happy with the fact that your design may be used on t-shirts, badges, posters - on anything to do with Obernet, really!
The competition is open from now, until the 31st October 2009
There are no judges required for this competition - winners will be decided by a series of polls.
Since these images will potentially be going to print, we need you to be careful about the image size and resolution you use.
Final image can be no larger than 1800 x 2100 pixels, and no smaller than 900 x 1050 pixels (both at 150 DPI). RGB colour profiles are fine.
Feel free to use this template
(right click > Save Link As) to base your design on - this is maximum file size and resolution - and please, remove the background guideline information before submitting it.
- Images must be submitted in .png format!
- Images need to be of your own creation and in no way, shape or form use copywrited images. If you use any copywrited images (from book covers to stock photos), your submission won't be included.
- Please try to avoid using Text on your entries. We're seeking the illustrations only at this stage.
- You must be OKAY with the possibility that Obernet will use and publish your image on merchandise in our online store.
All entries will receive 5 guild points. You may enter a single design for each guild or Obernet mascot.
Each macsot will be voted upon in a forum poll for a period of time, and the winning entry for each mascot will receive an additional 20 points.
Once you're ready to submit your mascot, post them below.